Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deathtrap3000
Recognised Expert
Message 11 of 17

Re: Drop In Download Speed

Go to solution
Have you tried restarting the hub yet?? Or a factory reset?
0 Ratings
Benroy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 17

Go to solution

Yes, I've tried both several times now but nothing seems to change.

Nobody from BT phoned last night either and I was unable to get through to anyone after 50 minutes in a queue today. I've had another voice text saying someone will phone this evening but I'm not counting my chickens just yet 🙂

I've continued testing and it doesn't change at any point during day or night, this was from this morning:

Test 3.jpg

I will keep persevering...............

Thanks for all the replies so far

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution

you appear to be getting nowhere with CS so see if mods can help and organise engineer visit  mods will post conract us link here  

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @Benroy

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your posts!

I'm sorry for the problems you're having with your BT Infinity speed and that you didn't receive the promised call back.  I appreciate that 50 minutes is too long to be waiting in a queue to speak with someone and I agree with the guys on here that your throughput speed should be much faster than what you're currently seeing on the speed tests.

Can you send us over your details and we'll give you a hand from here?  We're slightly behind at the moment but as soon as you reach the top of our email queue one of the guys will give you a shout to help.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Benroy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution

Thanks for your help Robbie & Imjolly

I've filled in the contact form.

Someone from BT did phone me this evening. We went through a load more testing of my line but nothing could be found. They're sending me a new hub just to rule out a fault with that.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution

As I said in last post it can take 3/5 working days after you complete the email from mods to get back to you as you are now in a queue

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Benroy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 17

Go to solution

For the last few days I've been connecting my PC via a wireless adapter to BT WiFi.

I reconnected to the hub today to run some more speedtests and this happened:

Test 4.jpg

I've no idea what's changed but I seem to be back up to full speed 🙂

I think I'll hang on a couple of days before closing this thread.

Thanks for your replies everyone.

0 Ratings