Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qwerty56
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Drop in Speed since End Of Feb 2019

Go to solution

Hi speed tests from thinkbroadband below. ok up to 20 feb then a drop off when tested 10 march

router stats taken 10 march

anybody able to shed some light on it please

hub settins 10.03..JPG

test.JPG

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Drop in Speed since End Of Feb 2019

Go to solution

Enter your phone number and post results remember delete number and leave exchange and cab number.  https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

It could as simple as crosstalk with more people on your cabinet. Your connection speed is virtually at attainable with noise margin about normal 6db

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
qwerty56
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Hi imjolly thanks for your response

the issue started when the net went down whilst i was using it but the blue light on hub was still lit?

event log

event log.JPG

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

were you using a wifi device?

dslchecker results?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
qwerty56
Beginner
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

adsl check.JPG

0 Ratings
qwerty56
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

pc connected via ethernet but wifi devises are connected

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

from the checker results you are within your estimated range and with 8 days connection appears to be stable so can't see BT doing anything to help

you are on ECI cab so like me there is currently no boost from G.INP

qwerty56
Beginner
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Hi imjolly

thanks for your imput i can't see BT helping either that's why i thought i would try the forums to see if anyone could throw  some light on it

thanks

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

as I said more likely to be crosstalk from more people on cab  your conenction speed is virtually at attainable with normal 6db noise margin

0 Ratings