Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 14

Re: Dropouts

then report a phone fault to 151

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
SarahV
Beginner
Message 12 of 14

Apparently no fault found and they say it's my equipment, I only have BT equipment and the phone I just got.
Back to square one!
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 14

@SarahV sorry about that, noisy lines and overhearing faults don't always show up on our tests. If you need any help with this please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 14

If you are having problems with the line then you need to be insistent that you need engineer visit to fix your phone. Phone 151 again as you will get someone one different

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings