cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Dropped speed

I was getting download speed of 70mbs with an IP of plus 70,this dropped, I contacted BT they helped out never ever got above 60MBS IP since lucky to get 50mbs download now, sent me new hub out and charged me £9.99 without my permission I had my own hub that was better than this piece of **bleep** but BT can't see the info on mine, I look at my account see I am on lower speed account. So I've been charged money for something I didn't need or agree to pay and for setting up broadband which didn't need setting up, but needed correcting and putting me on the account and speeds I had and was promised when I joined BT, cheeky buggers put me on halo 3 with lower speed and more cost without any consultation or notification. Who's deciding they have the right to do this? 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Dropped speed

what was the outcome of your previous post about package changes which mods were helping with

https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Fibre-broadband/Bt-hslo1/m-p/2157791#M325741

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings