cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NJRider
Message 1 of 5

Dropping Infinity connection same time every day

For the last week or so my internet connection seems to be dropping every day at the same time around 12:00AM. It's only once a day but the only way to clear it is to reset the Home Hub. Sometimes it will not resync for up to 10 minutes.

We have internet TV and play online games which means we can't use the internet at around that time and it's become very frustrating to say the least!

I have a HH5 Rev. A.

Can anyone help point out what the issue is and how to fix it? BT India (Only support I get through to) keep asking me to do a speed test and reset the hub which is useless.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Dropping Infinity connection same time every day

there are numerous posts on the forum like yours  at present a possible fix is to turn wifi on

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
NJRider
Message 3 of 5

I already have WiFi on. It doesn't help. I'll go through the log file later to see what has changed in the last week to cause this.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

have you read the similar posts on the forum - all appears to have started when firmware updated to ....204

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
DannyUK
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Yes I have been getting this for just over a month now. For me it dissconnects around 1-2pm every single day so I'm due a dissconnect any minute now. It is very annoying and people are saying it's something to do with the firmware updates, I don't know to much about it but they are working on a fix apparently although I don't hold much hope because BT seem to be incompetent.

0 Ratings