cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pancho78
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 21

Eastbourne has infinity!!(will it cost me more a month?)

Woooohooo .checked last nigt expecting the normal bt replay but no this time it came up that I can order infinity! Canot wait now but one question : I am currently on bt unlimited broadband so will moving over to infiaty2 cost me any extra per month ? I think it's about the same but not totally sure? Any help gratefully received .
0 Ratings
20 REPLIES 20
Guru
Message 2 of 21

Re: Eastbourne has infinity!!(will it cost me more a month?)

The Infinity 2 package won't cost you anymore, however you will go into a new 18 month contract with the upgrade.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
Pancho78
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 21

It cost £1 more amounth but with a 12 month contract
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 4 of 21

Ok, thinking you may be choosing the 18 month package.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
woberto
Contributor
Message 5 of 21

It would renew an 18 month contract when upgrading BBo3 - Infinity o2. There is no increase in price as it states £26 Unlimited broadband + E/W calls. Infinty option 2 the exact same.
If this answer has helped please mark it up 🙂
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 6 of 21

The 40MB package with 40 gig download is £18 pound a month, £9 for the first 3 which is really good!
0 Ratings
woberto
Contributor
Message 7 of 21

£18 for 40MB connection is pretty awesome to be honest ^^ Just waiting for mine to become available then i'll be switching. Anyone want to cross there fingers for it to become available sooner for me? 😉
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 8 of 21

You've got mine mate 😉
woberto
Contributor
Message 9 of 21

Your fingers? Only wanting them crossed but ok. I'll PM you my address to send them to me 😉
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 10 of 21

LOL! just crossed buddy, no address needed 😉
0 Ratings