cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
woberto
Contributor
Message 11 of 21

Re: Eastbourne has infinity!!(will it cost me more a month?)

Don't want to get done for any transporting body parts? I see...smart man! πŸ˜‰
If this answer has helped please mark it up πŸ™‚
0 Ratings
KevG123
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 21

Excellent value considering its the same price as my below 1meg serviceSmiley Sad

0 Ratings
Pancho78
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 21

My.fingers are crossed for you fella .its torture waiting for it to happen with know actual date to look forward to! Mine was supposed to be march then it moved to June and then thankfully I haven't had to wait to long past march
0 Ratings
Spinstorm
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 21

I am the second person in Eastbourne to get infinity as it was installed yesterday but I am NOT the second person to be able to use it as it isn't working.

There are exchange/circuit/cabinet issues so I have a VDSL modem showing a connection but can't actually use it... which is really annoying.

My advice is make sure the line is active before the engineer leaves as I have to wait until tomorrow to hopefully get it working. This is the first time in 10 years where I have migrated ISP that I have had issues. I joing BT back in the very beginning of ADSL at 512Kb/s and then migrated to UK Online at 2MBits and then upgraded to 8Mbits and then joined their ADSL2+ trial and was sitting nicely at 18Mbits. I then had to move to BE as UK Online no longer kept customers and for the last 15 months have been very happy with BE. I was hoping for a smooth transition to Infinity and instead I am without fast internet for 2 days. Thanks to my iPad and Mobile phones with tethering I am not totally cut off as I am posting here but I am frustrated.

0 Ratings
Pancho78
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 21

Unfortunately it brand new to the area so I suppose like allthings errors can be made .we are all only human and sometimes not everything is always remembered .hope u have it up and running soon mate....
0 Ratings
Pancho78
Aspiring Expert
Message 16 of 21

How did you know you were the second to get it then spinstorm??
Must say I'm disappointed as I really wanted to be the first but you beat me too it haha
0 Ratings
f4wozza
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 21

Got the bt man coming around on wednesday to install infinity,but openreach checker as hampden park exchange as cs,but as changed eastbourne and westhams exchange status to ao in the last day or two,i just hope my exchange will be ready,it also says 72 meg is available on bt speed checker this is how i ordered. postcode bn22

0 Ratings
Pancho78
Aspiring Expert
Message 18 of 21

It must be fella or you wouldn't be able to place your order.must just be slow to update I would think. So are you in Hampton park /willingdon I take it?
0 Ratings
f4wozza
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 21

Just of hazelwood ave mate,i hope your write about them not updating there site,anyway i shall find out tmw

0 Ratings
Pancho78
Aspiring Expert
Message 20 of 21

Good luck fella !sure it's just a update error as a lot of the work on the cabs in willy din and Hampton park was done before town was finished.
0 Ratings