cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Engineer Appointment confirmed by text, but engineer no show and cannot re-book or anything

Hi,

Engineer Appointment confirmed by text, but engineer no show and the status online changed to engineer is not confirmed.

I ordered Full Fibre 900 to the home at the start of July and the earliest date on the appointment for the install was today when I originally purchased it. I Recieved 3 confirmation texts regarding the engineers appointment saying it was confirmed. I end up getting a now show on the engineer and online the website says that the engineer is not confirmed for today. 

I have since emailed BT regarding and have tried to call them for 2hrs+ waiting for an agent to no success.

Any suggestions as the website itself won't let me change anything and it says I have to call them which I am currently waiting in for an agent.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Engineer Appointment confirmed by text, but engineer no show and cannot re-book or anything

Hi @pickles2 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that the engineer didn't arrive to install your Fibre.  I can understand how disappointed you must feel and you really shouldn't have had to spend that amount of time on the phone.

As you're no further forward we can pick this up and give you a hand from here.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings