cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 22

Re: Engineer visit to fix a fault - nothing happens

Go to solution
PS. Another never ending read is about the ever changing BT Mail System ...... will it ever end....!!?? lol
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 22

Re: Engineer visit to fix a fault - nothing happens

Go to solution

I've had a long running fault which hopefully is now fixed but have a complaint open which includes the displayed status on the fault website.

I've had a few cases where the fault status says 'visited' and no-one turns up. This has happened 4-5 times now with no visit or contact but the webpage gets updated and sometimes even says I confirm the fault is fixed

Last Saturday it was changed to visited and the OpenReach guy called nearly an hour later to say he was on his way.

A few weeks back I had a text from Qube to say they were unable to fulfil the visit and I needed to reschedule - which was fine by me as they gave notice. But the fault status was changed to "Visit Complete" and 'You've told us the fault is fixed".

Call and raise a complaint as it seems to be a common issue.

@dfacto600613wrote:

I want to check if these BT Engineer visits are a scam. Twice this week I have reported faults which require an engineer visit as per BT's system. But twice no engineer has turned up and the update on fault says Engineer visit complete. My issue still persists. Basically I have no internet for 1 week. My devices connect to Smart Hub but it says connected No internet and my Smart Hub is a steady orange. I have done all the troubleshooting of restarting, resetting, checking for line faults etc. BT deemed an engineer visit necessary twice without fixing the issue. No engineer has come or called me . Are these just tactics to delay things? I have fibre broadband and paying a ridiculous amount for no service. All the other flats in my building with BT have no issues. Clearly this is a vicious loop of laxity. 

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings