Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MagsF
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Equipment not arrived plus extra channels not set up

Hi,

I have just come back to BT after a year or so away because I was not working and couldn't afford BT. I went active yesterday, and infinity is fine. Extra TV channels for Entertainment package has not been set up. I am able to say this because I still have my old youview box connected (I reset it and it shows that I am with BT, just do not have extra channels such as Universal). I also still have my old hub 5. I was told they would not let me subscribe without taking equipment when I ordered.

Anyway, the equipment that I was told I had to take, has been delivered and left in a safe and hidden place, but no one has told me where. I would not have said to do that (maybe leave with a neighbour) but no indication that this has been done, and they are out. I live in high flats with 17 floors, each with 6 flats, so that is a reason not to tell them a safe place, and I am out before 7am and not back until 6pm.

I tried live chat, who passed me to someone else, who couldnt help me, and they told me to phone the 0800 number. But I really hate calling these call centres, and I really need to go get dinner as well as do work for tomorrow.

Is there anyone here who can advise me what to do please? I would really appreciate that.

Thanks 

Mags

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: Equipment not arrived plus extra channels not set up

Connect your HH5 it'll work.

0 Ratings
MagsF
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

It is connected since yesterday.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 6

As there is nothing wrong with your connection you need to post in the Bills and Packages section for help with TV channels.

0 Ratings
MagsF
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Ok thanks
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 6

No problem.