Any idea what this is and what causes it.
I have recently had a smart hub which was used on an adsl2+ line before an upgrade to unlimited fibre up to 52Mbps.
On the 2+ it was shown as a WAN3 event. This never occurred on my old HH3A.
The longest network uptime has been approx 36 hours.
Hub stats show data rate 9.9999/54.997 with max rate 33.772/95.649 ( was 34.732/92.361 when first upgraded) and SNR is 22.5/17.4 ( was 22.7/13.6 when upgraded)
Given the SNR margin I have I don't think DLM will have cause to interfere but you never know.
if you can't get a connection time longer than 36hrs then I would be looking for the problem that is causing the disconnections especially with such high noise margin
Prior to installing the smart hub there were no problems with the adsl connection as it only had the 14 days reboot.
The high margin I thought was due to being on the 55/10 infinity but the max data rate is 95/34.
The system uptime has not been affected as it is from when the hub was first set up on the 2+ connection
The phone line is quiet.
In the past the line hasn't been perfect but has always produced the expected line speeds. Back in 2012 and 2013 engineer visits found it was within the expected parameters and the mod dealing with the case agreed.
Since my speed on the speedtest is 53.45/8.84 when the minimum quoted was 50 means that at the moment it wouldn't be investigated and as it doesn't seem to incur the wrath of DLM I am loathe to try and use the test socket as I am well inside the 10 days anyway.
Given that these events never happened until the smart hub was installed and have occurred on both the fibre and adsl connection loosely points to the hub considering the HH3A was fine.
I shall continue to monitor events but to be honest if I didn't check the hub each day I would be happy with things as they are because there is no speed degradation.
The connection was stable for 4 days until 02.10 on the 6th , 7th and today. This is the start of the log entry
There has been no changes to the data rates , synch rates , snr or actual throughput .
There is nothing in my flat that turns on or off at that time. This sort of event has only been reported since I used the smart hub , for 5 days on an adsl connection and since the 31 May on a fibre connection.
I personally think it is something to do with the hub and the PPP LCP Termination Request rather then a line fault as the adsl connection with a HH3A was fine.