cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Everyone down my street is connected to Fibre apart from me.

Hi there
I have recently found out that all my neighbours have been connected to FTTP , but I have been missed out.  Can anyone help.
on Exchange HARTEST
ADSL Products Downstream Line Rate (Mbps) Upstream Line Rate (Mbps) Downstream Range(Mbps) ADSL Availability Date WBC SOADSL Availability Date Left in JumperWBC ADSL 2+WBC ADSL2+ Annex MADSL MaxWBC Fixed RateFixed Rate
Up to 2.5--1.5 to 4AvailableAvailable--
Up to 2.5Up to 0.51.5 to 4AvailableAvailable--
Up to 1--1 to 3.5AvailableAvailable--
1----AvailableAvailable--
1----Available----
Observed Speeds ADSLMax Observed Downstream SpeedMax Observed Upstream SpeedObserved Date
2020-09-13
Other Offerings Availability DateADSL Multicast
Available
Premise Environment StatusBridge TapVRINTE FacePlateLast Test Date
U
N
N
13-07-2020
Exchange Product Restrictions StatusFTTP Priority ExchangeWLR WithdrawalSOADSL Restriction
N
N
Y

The premise/line is associated with exchange which is NOT part of current fibre priority programme.

The premise/line is associated with exchange where WLR is not withdrawn.

The premise/line is associated with exchange where SOADSL service is restricted.

FTTP is not available.

For all ADSL and WBC Fibre to the Cabinet (VDSL or G.fast) services, the stable line rate will be determined during the first 10 days of service usage.

Actual speeds experienced by end users and quoted by CPs will be lower due to a number of factors within and external to BT's network, Communication Providers' networks and within customer premises.

The Stop Sale date for IPstream is from 2 Nov 2017.

In order to be eligible for handback, downstream speed should be less than Downstream Handback Threshold values.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tracy

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Everyone down my street is connected to Fibre apart from me.

@TracyRichards 

Are you currently a BT Broadband customer?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

are you sure it is FTTP (fibre to your home) and not FTTC (fibre to cab and normal copper line to home)?

if the latter then you are connected direct to the exchange hence why you cannot get FTTC

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 4 of 10

Yes, I am a BT Broadband customer.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Yes, I am sure it is FTTP because I watched the guys laying the cable.  I have also been told by an Openreach engineer that a duct is in the manhole outside my house waiting to be connected..........but we have been missed out.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

@TracyRichards wrote:

Yes, I am sure it is FTTP because I watched the guys laying the cable.  I have also been told by an Openreach engineer that a duct is in the manhole outside my house waiting to be connected..........but we have been missed out.

Then have a word with the FTTP team on 0800 587 4787, and see if they can find the reason why.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Thank you.  I will give that a go.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

The FTTP team have told me that their records show that Fibre is not available to my property.  They suggest I call Openreach to find out why I have been missed out.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Is there anything unusual about your address , is it in the same format as your neighbours addresses that can get FTTP , for example , No.1 Madeup St, Anywhere, and No.2 Madeup St, Anywhere, perhaps you can post the image from the checker site

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL/telephoneHome

of one of your immediate  neighbours that can get FTTP.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Openreach will not talk to me as I am a customer.  They tell me to contact BT......and round and round I go!!!

0 Ratings