cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Guru
Message 11 of 16

Re: Exchange Enabled but cant get bt infinity

Not all PCP areas are "infinitied" at the same time they are done in phases and only openreach would know why one PCP is done before another. They also spread the ones done over different exchange areas, no point in starting at ones begining with A and finishing with Z.

So your PCP area will prob be done at a later stage.

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
harryjones
Message 12 of 16

Hi

I'm also waiting on the Kensal Green exchange. All year it has been saying May/June 2013 as the activation date. As of a few days ago it's now changed to say "between July and December 2013".

The exchange itself has been enabled since March 2011. So infuriating.

Does anyone have any more news on the Kensal Green rollout?

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 13 of 16

@harryjones wrote:

Hi

I'm also waiting on the Kensal Green exchange. All year it has been saying May/June 2013 as the activation date. As of a few days ago it's now changed to say "between July and December 2013".

The exchange itself has been enabled since March 2011. So infuriating.

Does anyone have any more news on the Kensal Green rollout?

Only Openreach, you can email them at nga.enquiries@openreach.co.uk .

0 Ratings
rooster1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 16

bt infinity has been enabled on cab 37 following a conversation with an engineer and people are running off it  both my neighbours can receive infinity has i have checked with an independant  broadband supplier and many others on my street and all that is happening with mine is the price has increased and my speed has been reduced by 4 meg so its time after 20 years from bt to move me thinks to a more stable supplier cause bt are only in it for the money

0 Ratings
rooster1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 16

only people bt are interested in is themselves  they have no customer loyalty at all  then they go on about their tv service how can you have that when your speed is pants it would take 5 hours to watch a 30 minute clip

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

That was an extreamly usefull post.

I live in the center of Hook, just a 10 minute walk from the Hook Exchange. Say 1K.

There is one cabinet that I know of between me and the exchange - cabinet 20 from the tests posted.

Hook had a poll from the PC? to see howmany people wanted FTTC, lots I believe.

So I also get "accepting orders" and of course no dates or even mention of FTTC as an option from the tests.

I did see chalk marks on the road near where I believe cabinet 20 to be.

Looks to me like we are in the same boat, no service so no competition, yes Virgin media keep advertising but although their HQ is in Hook our streets are not wired so there is no pressure on Open Reach to wire us up either!

0 Ratings