cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Exclusive Fibre 100 offer received but not available

Go to solution

I have received both an email and a couple of weeks later a letter though the post for an exclusive upgrade  offer of Fibre 100 and Halo 1 at a what appears to be a significant discount. Problem is when I follow the website link to see the offer and log into my account it informs me that that it is not available to me! I am not fully familiar with all the system upgrades going on at the moment but the cabinet at the end of my road was upgraded by the addition of another smaller cabinet a few months ago.  Does this mean Fibre 100 is available to me?  I did phone the Ultrafast Broadband order phone line on the letter but all he could tell me was that my account showed it wasn’t available to me, which I had already seen for myself. Can anyone help? If this is the case why keep sending out offer letters like this??

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Exclusive Fibre 100 offer received but not available

Go to solution

Can you enter your phone number and post results remember delete number. This will show what is available to you 

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution
Hi imjolly,
Sorry to be a pain. Done the test as suggested. How do I attach the webpage image to my reply. I saved the results webpage as a photo but when I tried to attach it it wouldn’t let me, error message says file is too big. Any further help appreciated.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

This may help

https://community.bt.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/images/title/images2

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi imjolly,

here are the results of the test3CD97325-1CA3-4592-A4AE-49D0439593C6.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

as you can see from dslchecker you only have FTTC available to you  the FTTPoD is something different and intended for business due to cost

looks like just a circular which is a 'catch all' so some people can get it and some can't

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi imjolly,

I see, so Fibre to cabinet doesn't support 100m speeds then? I'v been retired for a while and try to keep up but the tech changes so fast these days! 

From a marketing point of point of view it seems like a bit of a blunt instrument to sent emails & letters out to all customers knowing that this product is not available to all of them. Wouldn’t have thought it would have took much to be more selective rather than to raise expectations!!

Thanks anyway for your help with this, at least I know the reason behind the unavailability.

Kind Regards

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

G.FAST is FTTC but of available to you as it would be shown on the dslchecker results and there is nothing there on your post

0 Ratings