cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Extremely Poor Service from BT

Why is BT so poor on customer service?

I can remember a time when BT employed Engineers that actually knew what they were doing!!!

They had a great training scheme and trained them properly. Now it seems to be subcontracted to unskilled labour that can't fix anything. You try to book appointments and complain on their phone line and you will wait half an hour for rubbish couldn't give a toss service.

I have had my broadband down now for almost three weeks on two occasions and had 6 engineer visits and its still not working. No apology, no we are right on this just silence but keep taking the money.

They really need some competition to up their game, privatisation in their case made them worse and everything is open reaches fault. It's an absolute joke!!!

If there is an alternative to BT in your area, I'd go with them, this lots have just got lazy

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Extremely Poor Service from BT

Hi @Sigeng1  welcome to the forum and sorry that you are still having a problem with your broadband connection after 6 engineer visits. 
Are you on a Fibre To The Cabinet or a Fibre To The Home broadband service?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Extremely Poor Service from BT

Hi John

Its superfast broadband and i thinks its fibre all the way. First repair was broken fibre in the splice tray which was repaired. Second fault with same symptoms is likely first repair was poorly made. But we keep getting enginners turning up without the keys or indeed skills needed or not doing a drawing for the network team... You really couldn't make it up!!

Still down and might be fixed by 17th August and some manager will eventually call me as I'm on their list apparently.

Pretty shoddy really!!

Craig

0 Ratings