cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Extremely slow fibre broadband

I have normally 20 mbps plus but every so often it drops to an unacceptably low 4mbps.

My immediate next door neighbour has a consistent 24mbps,  I would expect mine to be the same.

Could you please investigate this fluctuation, thank you in anticipation

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Extremely slow fibre broadband

This is as it says on joining a community forum where customers help customers  your post does not go to BT

in order for forum members to help you can you post hub stats. If hh6 then advanced settings then technical log information 

enter your phone number and post results remember delete number.   http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/

Check for line noise. Dial 17070 option 2 should be silent and best with corded phone 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for reply Distinguished Sage, no noise on line, hh5 is it the same for getting the info?

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 4 of 5

HH5 Troubleshooting/helpdesk.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @grumpyfrombroadoak and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry you're having problems with the connection speeds. If you can post the details requested by @imjolly I'm sure we'll be able to help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings