cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 30

Re: FAULTY BROADBAND SERVICES, NOT MEETING MINIMAL OBLIGATIONS AND DELAYING EXITING

@ashoktp wrote:

I checked the hub and phone or connected as in the picture 

Is the hub plugged directly into the top socket? You must not use any microfilters.

If it is, then its possible the master socket is faulty, and you need to check at the test socket. I assume you are getting dial tone on your phone?

Message 12 of 30

Re: FAULTY BROADBAND SERVICES, NOT MEETING MINIMAL OBLIGATIONS AND DELAYING EXITING

Yes. The hub is directly connected to the top socket.

Have  called BT and  hoping something will be done soon. I am just getting 1-2 MBps at the moment.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 30

The test socket is shown by black arrow after removing the middle section shown by yellow arrow

test-socket-thumb.jpg

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 14 of 30

The phone line is ok and getting dial tone

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 30

Please can you post the results of this test.

https://speedtest.btwholesale.com/

Message 16 of 30

Will check. Do i need to connect phone line to check socket and check the status ?

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 30

Are you able to post stats from your hub or router as that would help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 18 of 30

Just run the speed test, as I notice you said 1-2MBs, which would normally mean MegaBytes/s which is not the same as Megabits.

The speed test will return the correct speed results.

Message 19 of 30

PING

ms

DOWNLOAD

MBps

UPLOAD
MBps
0 Ratings
Message 20 of 30

Broadband Speed Test
Executed Successfully

PING
ms

DOWNLOAD
Mbps

UPLOAD
Mbps
0 Ratings