cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

FFTP install

We ordered Fftp was given an option of install dates, my husband works shifts so chose a date that is convenient.

The install date is tomorrow but still no one has been to do outside work, everyday the MyBT app show engineer due today estimated Been showing this since last week😡

Not 1 but 3 Openreach vans turned up outside my property yesterday just to check everything was ok for the contractors after an Openreach guy marked the pavement and garden last week🤷‍♀️
I asked when the contractors were coming they said they didn’t know.

Why doesn’t someone have answers as to why dates aren’t being met?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: FFTP install

you need to phone FTTP team 08005874787 to see if they can update you on progress

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I rang yesterday and spoke to full fibre team who said they would chase it up. Placed me on hold but Still no date.
Advisors advice was to cancel, well why would I want to do that all I want is a fixed date for install am I asking the impossible?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

When you say the garden is marked out I assume you mean it’s to dig it up and lay duct.

There is the Worlds Smallest Chance there might be a joint meet between the Dig Team and an Installation Engineer but I wouldn’t hold your breath.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Yeah it does need a dig, not much to dig tbh but seems as though the right hand don’t know what left hand is doing🤷‍♀️
I’m not holding my breathe if I haven’t heard anything for Friday it’s getting cancelled🤬
0 Ratings