cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Glenuig
Contributor
Message 11 of 18

Re: FIFA issue

Wasnt a surprise when I seen the locked post the other day. Ive been an infinity user for 10 months now and no 3rd party modems or QoS controls made any difference. Hate the way they locked the thread just so other users on forums cant see it as a high priority problem anymore. My guess is in a few weeks they delete the thread along with many others about Fifa and hope we have all dissapeared . The joys of the corporate world we live in today.......

Whats next ? We all get banned for talking about a problem that we cant play online games whilst paying £36 a month for 'superfast BT Infinity Gaming'.

0 Ratings
Manutdimy
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 18

Anyone know where the BT headquarters is? Seems like we have to go there ourselves and tell them how bad it is face to face for them to even do something. 

0 Ratings
Friday
Contributor
Message 13 of 18

With so many threads about poor gaming on infinity surely bt must realise that the problem is with their network.
0 Ratings
Manutdimy
Aspiring Expert
Message 14 of 18

They will never admit it. I have said it before and I will say it again, someone at BT/EA are hiding something from us. I firmly believe that. 

0 Ratings
Glenuig
Contributor
Message 15 of 18

They cant admit anything or else they would have to issue refunds and stuff. They will mitigate damage by saying users have to come forward on a one to one basis if they want their case investigated. Right there they cut of 50% of complainanats. Then they will do an 'investigation' on those that complain and say that the users connection is fine and its EA fault they lagging.

My advice is we make a new post with as many people as possible signing it and someone collect all the names and contact details of BT infinity users suffering from this problem and see where we can go from there. Im quite happinlly to type up a petition and stuff to send on to all the relevant watchdogs.

The funniest thing is we would all just be happy if they let us cancel our contracts free of charge, Were not even asking for them to massively change their infrastructure or routing. Would be a lot less hassle to let the 20 or so who complain regularly on the forums to cancel their contracts....

Manutdimy
Aspiring Expert
Message 16 of 18

I agree with the petition, send it off to watchdog, ofcom and whoever else. We need another site or something we can all communicate on in case these threads keep getting locked again.
0 Ratings
Friday
Contributor
Message 17 of 18

Glenuig, I'd be happy to help out any way I can.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 18 of 18

Hi Guys,

I am locking this thread as we have already stated we have been unable to find a fault on our network.

https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Infinity-Speed-Connection/BT-Infinity-and-Fifa-routing-issues-continu...

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings