Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bjpreece
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

FTTC - Cabinet 25, Cirencester, GL7

Hello,

Although samknows says that Cirencester (SSCIR) has been rolling out partial FTTC for months (years?) in my town; and even though there are new cabs on my road a short distance from the house; and even though I've signed up all over bt.com to be told when Infinity is available, I can't get info out of anyone at BT why/when FTTC will be available to my house.

I've spoken to multiple openreach guys working on the cab in the street - none of them claim to know anything.

Cabinet 25, Cirencester. My full postcode and phone number in all online checkers state that FTTC is available. How come I can't order it then?!

Can anyone give me an authoritative answer please?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Sage
Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: FTTC - Cabinet 25, Cirencester, GL7

I cannot nor can anyone else but Oppenreach give you the answer you require.

You could ask them though.

nga.enquiries@openreach.co.uk

0 Ratings
Highlighted
biffo1963
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: FTTC - Cabinet 25, Cirencester, GL7

@bjpreece wrote:

Cabinet 25, Cirencester. My full postcode and phone number in all online checkers state that FTTC is available. How come I can't order it then?!

Did you really mean that about your phone number ??  Normally if http://www.dslchecker.bt.com says that FTTC is available for your phone number, BT will accept an order for it.  Checking your postcode or your address is less reliable and you shouldn't set too much store by the results, but if it says it's available for your phone number then I'm not sure why you're having a problem. 

0 Ratings