Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CJT80
Recognised Expert
Message 31 of 41

Re: FTTC Dropouts

Go to solution
Morning All,
Slightly odd situation, yesterday I received a text at 13:15 telling me a BT engineer was on his way. I never requested one for Yesterday, and I was out. I hope no charges appear on my bill!!
Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 32 of 41

Go to solution

Ther would not be any charge provided that the problem is not caused by your own equipment or internal wiring.

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12439/~/engineer-home-improvement-service-charges

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 33 of 41

Go to solution

Hi @CJT80  that's strange. Did you check your online account to see if you had any open orders or faults? Also did anyone leave a no access card at your property?

cheers
John

CJT80
Recognised Expert
Message 34 of 41

Go to solution
Morning @JohnC2,
I wasn’t aware of any open faults. Nothing showing on my account now. I don’t know as I’m not at the property currently.
Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 35 of 41

Go to solution

Hi @CJT80  thanks for the update and let us know if there was a card left when you get the chance to check. Also as @Keith_Beddoe  says there is only a charge if the fault is found on your equipment so be reassured by that 🙂

Cheers
John

CJT80
Recognised Expert
Message 36 of 41

Go to solution

@JohnC2 

Good Morning, 

Apologies for not replying sooner.  No card was left, so I can only assume there was no visit.

Kind Regards
CJT80
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 37 of 41

Go to solution

Hi @CJT80  Yes I would agree with you but if a strange engineer visit charge pops up on your bill drop back and let us know.

Cheers
John

CJT80
Recognised Expert
Message 38 of 41

Go to solution
@JohnC2

Will do
Kind Regards
CJT80
0 Ratings
CJT80
Recognised Expert
Message 39 of 41

Go to solution

@JohnC2 

Back again, had another text this morning about an engineer visit. 

No open job, so getting a bit confused.

Have a screen shot of the text if if it's of help.

Kind Regards
CJT80
0 Ratings
john16
Contributor
Message 40 of 41

Go to solution

@CJT80 did you find out what caused the problem with your drop outs ?

0 Ratings