cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 44

Re: FTTC Fibre 2 ¦ Product Speed Review.

Go to solution

The evidence you have posted (and since deleted, mainly because it proves you wrong) shows you are getting above 10mb upload. I have asked nicely for you to provide a speed test (which you have chosen to ignore).

My only conclusion is that you are obsessed with trying to squeeze every last byte out of your connection, even though it's not wanted or required.

I have also posted a way for you to get a faster speed if you wish that (you have ignored that to)

Message 42 of 44

Go to solution

@COMPANY-PENSIONER 

this thread is now pointless as you are just going round in circles and editing posts after replies to suit yourself.  good luck with your 80/16.99mb connection speed  No ISP guarantees download/upload speeds

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 43 of 44

Go to solution

I would suggest that the continuing demand for informatiom, is totally unconstructive.
I've layed out the course of action I'm pursuing, in search of the mighty 14-15Mbps Upload.
A SERIAL WIND-UP, IT IS THEN !

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 44

Go to solution

Hi All, I think that this thread has now reached the point that no further value can be added and the replies are just going over old ground. I have therefore decided to lock this thread.

Thanks

John