cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stewart1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 13

Re: FTTC availability

That sounds a little more positive, is there any way to find out if that is the plan.

From working both at Openreach and also for a WLR3 reseller I am aware that sometimes Openreach need pointing in the right direction.
0 Ratings
CJT80
Recognised Expert
Message 12 of 13

I think that @pippincp could be right, 

I had a look on a site called CodeLook and Cabs 14/15 (the nearest to the property is 15) only went live in Jan 2018. 

They are part of a Strategic Economic Plan. 

There appears to be a department/group called Super Fast Dorset, for now I would suggest contacting them and seeing if they have any information regarding this new cabinet.  Also you can check https://www.openreach.co.uk/orpg/home/index.do using the post code or number and it may give more info as well. 

I will drop you a Private Message (PM) with one other suggestion, so as to not break any community rules.   Look for the Envelope icon on the top right hand side of the community page. 

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
pippincp
Sage
Message 13 of 13

Having worked for Openreach you know better than I which direction to take. Is it an infill cab? I haven't a clue but I know it's a possibility.

0 Ratings