cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 25

Re: FTTC but not FTTP

It's easy, pay the rest of the contract off. Have a word with Virgin, they may give you something towards it, you never know.

You entered into the contract having been told what speeds to expect, you must fulfill the contract just as BT would have to do if you didn't recieve the speeds they advised you of.

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 12 of 25

Hello @imjolly,

Well I joined via a switch from Sky to BT back in Late-April until today (So I think 3 months of slow internet etc)

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 13 of 25

Hello @pippincp,

Cannot wait until 2022 or 2023 so need to cancel today. I don't mind paying the cancellation fee.

ANY MOD'S OR ADMIN'S PLEASE DM / PM ME.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 25

You don't need a mod. If you don't mind paying the cancellation fee then just ring up and cancel. It will be quicker than waiting for a mod to get around to your request which is about 5-6 days at present.

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 15 of 25

Hello,

How do I cancel without calling, can't I do it via MyBT app or website.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 25

Perform a SWITCH. Call Virgin, they should organise everything for you BUT do check they run a cable by your property OTHERWISE you will experience similar speeds to what you are getting now.

Your need for speed seems to cause some panic with you!

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 25

I would phone BT and find out the magnitude of the cancellation fee as it will be in the £100's if you have about 18 months of contract to run

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 18 of 25

Hello @imjolly,

Thanks for that I joined BT via a switch from BSkyB way back in late-April (5 months) ago, I currently have Fibre 2 which is the highest that my area will support. I don't want to move but want faster speed's tho.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 25

BT  won't be bothered about why you want to move  just you want to cancel your current contract and by doing you agreed at outset to pay cancellation fees which I expect to be in £100's

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 20 of 25

Hello again @imjolly,

OK I was gonna guess that. Would you know the price exactly? Also it's a shame that my area where I live don't support FFTP just FFTC.

0 Ratings