cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

FTTP ENABLED BT NOT ON BT WHOLESALES CHECKER

Hi

my flat has been enabled for FTTP since 2 weeks ago on the openreach website by using my postcode and phone number but when i go to order it or check on th bt wholesales checker it states its not available i have spoken to openreach and they have told me they have informed all the CP's that its ready to accept orders from customers but bt wholesales need to update they systems, how can i get this sorted??

Post code is =RM12 5DH

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: FTTP ENABLED BT NOT ON BT WHOLESALES CHECKER

These installations are dealt with by a special team on 0800 587 4787. Have you spoken to them?

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

i didn't want to order fttp with bt I wanted to order with zen but unless the bt wholesales checker updates to show the fttp I cant order it even openreach state I am enabled
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Then try ZEN as they have the same access to openreach/wholesale as our ISP BT Retail and they have the incentive of your FTTP business

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

@gpdarkins wrote:
i didn't want to order fttp with bt I wanted to order with zen but unless the bt wholesales checker updates to show the fttp I cant order it even openreach state I am enabled

Then its ZEN you should be asking. This forum is a BT Retail forum only, and has nothing to do with BT Wholesale.

Try posting on the Zen user forum and see what people say.

Zen Internet Support Forum - Forums

0 Ratings