cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

FTTP Full Fibre 900 incorrectly installed - please prompt someone to look at this

Hi there,

Last Friday I had FTTP installed. However, the configured connection point from the street was inaccessible (for my road) and the engineer had to wire it off a different point further down, hoping that the exchange would be the same. Unfortunately it wasn't, and the ONT didn't sync up. The engineer left saying he had no idea when or how it would be fixed leaving me with no service, 6 days have passed with no updates or news, which I'm still being billed for despite no service being provided. My ONT box that was installed is repeatedly flashing to no avail.

I would appreciate if this could be looked at and  remedied (my order reference is ready),

Thank you.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: FTTP Full Fibre 900 incorrectly installed - please prompt someone to look at this

have you tried phoning the FTTP team who deal with your connection 08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: FTTP Full Fibre 900 incorrectly installed - please prompt someone to look at this

Ah well I am on the phone to them as well speak (fairly painlessly). I was anticipating call center hell if I'm honest and thus was reluctant to go down that route. Thanks for the number.
0 Ratings