Did you mean: 
Highlighted
brad_C
Beginner
Message 1 of 12

FTTP Order

Go to solution

Hello,

Hope someone can help me regarding FTTP order for my new build property. 

I've had 2 conversations over the phone with BT telling me I only can order a FTTP package over the phone and cannot use any of the Infinity packages on the website...... Is this true? 

Thought I'd ask as I'd rather not get conned.

Thank you in advance ! 

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 12

Re: FTTP Order

Go to solution
Have you tried ordering online?
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
brad_C
Beginner
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution

Nope I haven't tried as I want to make sure I'm able to order a FTTP package online? Sales people on the phone said it isn't possible. To me that has come across strange. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 12

Go to solution
I've read it elsewhere but I'd imagine more folk on here about it if thay was the case.

Could a moderator confirm?
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution

@brad_C Yes you can order a FTTP package online. If you enter your address details on this checker it will advise you what's available. 

0 Ratings
brad_C
Beginner
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

Thank you, not good the sales staff telling people on the phone you can't order online for FTTP. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 12

Go to solution
Have you tried this number FTTP number (0800 587 4787
that is the fibre teams number
0 Ratings
brad_C
Beginner
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

Yeah I contacted BT via that phone number, thats where they informed me buying a package online wasn't possible....

0 Ratings
Fusionmoth
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution
#Commission?
0 Ratings
miketja
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

I had no problem ordering FTTP BT Infinity 4 online. All went smoothly and seemed ok. However, a few days later I got a call from BT saying they couldn't handle my order, I had to speak to the FTTP team. That conversation was fine, other than they had absolutely no details of the online order I'd made, so I was effectively starting from scratch again.

So, while it's probably possible to order online, in my experience it didn't really work and I had to speak directly to the FTTP team anyway.

0 Ratings