cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: FTTP Packages

@iniltouswrote:
?, my point is nothing about speed, but the delivery medium...if already on fibre 1 for example, the headline speed is the same FTTP or FTTC ( ignoring the bogus ‘average speed’ and minimum speed guarantees) they both are 55Mb services , but someone on FTTC a long way from the cab isn’t going to get 55Mb, the FTTP customer will....it seems to me the OP’s ‘problem’ is that they want Fibre 1 from FTTP ( presumably they are in an area that has both FTTP and FTTC) , the issue being they have Fibre 1 on FTTC and the ‘system’ isn’t designed to allow this change

Check my edited post.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

I did check, that why I added to my post
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

@iniltous  our posts crossed, I did however give the OP the number to get the FTTP team who are aware and have expressed that they will be happy to deal with it.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Shame I didn't get the same person on the phone, was pushing fibre 100 and said that fibre 1 and 2 was an FTTC (fibre/copper hybrid) package and that the Fibre 1 and Fibre 2 package was not coming up on their system as being available for our account/address either via FTTC or FTTP!
Looks like the in-law's will have to stump up for the full fibre 100 (sigh)
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

@tommy_lwrote:
Shame I didn't get the same person on the phone, was pushing fibre 100 and said that fibre 1 and 2 was an FTTC (fibre/copper hybrid) package and that the Fibre 1 and Fibre 2 package was not coming up on their system as being available for our account/address either via FTTC or FTTP!
Looks like the in-law's will have to stump up for the full fibre 100 (sigh)

No, ring the number I gave you earlier they have already told me there would not be a problem. They will not have to stump up for the Full Fibre 100.

Here's the number again. If you have a problem get back to us. 0800 587 4787

0 Ratings