cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

FTTP Thank you Openreach and BT

Had FTTP installed almost three weeks now and just want to add a big thanks to everyone concerned on finally getting it to us.

It was a long hard battle and took over three years from the start of the build to completion but worth every day of the wait.

Rather than a posting a problem or a complaint on this forum this is a thank you to all concerned, only downtime I've had was when the router upgraded the firmware this week for a few seconds but had constant 900 / 110Mbps speeds every day.

For those still waiting hang in there. 🤗

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: FTTP Thank you Openreach and BT

May i ask how much you pay for the FTTP service?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

@Splinter1 

These are the two top packages but there are cheaper options on a slower speed.

4B9CB703-F433-45B7-BAEA-250CB175C472.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
Message 4 of 7

That's great Busterboy1, always nice to read the good in reviews 🙂 

I to have had really great service with them and speeds have been solid throughout.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

What firmware version are you on after the update this week?
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

@PC1977 

Sorry mate I forgot to add I am using my own Asus RT-AX88U router and making the most of WiFi-6 with the 900 / 110 package I chose.

ASUS RT-AX88U.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Ahh ok

0 Ratings