Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brasso_uk78
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

FTTP Unable to Order

Go to solution

I received a letter telling me Ultrafast was available to order in my area in March. Tried to order Online - showed as available when I put my phone number on the BT website - tried to palce an order online can select the package but computer then said not available. Rang 08001214044 at the time and just got a sorry computer says no - ring back in a couple of weeks.

Tried again today same problem. Rang 08005874787 and selected place new order option. Still told no. I checked the BT Wholesale ADSL checker and it shows as available I think? I currently have FTTC if that makes any difference? Can anyone advise how I can order what seems to be a mythical beast to me? Or is it simply not yet available.

Untitled-1.jpg

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
pippincp
Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: FTTP Unable to Order

Go to solution

Nope, the checker does not say G.Fast (Ultrafast) available. It may be in your area but not on your cab yet.

Ultrafast is the product that can be delivered by 2 technologies eithr FTTP (not to be confused with FTTP on demand) or G.Fast.

If you are currently on Infinity via a cabinet then ultrafast will be delivered via G.Fast in most cases.

Checker shows FTTP available get back onto the FTTP team for an update. 0800 587 4787

0 Ratings
Brasso_uk78
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: FTTP Unable to Order

Go to solution
After a 35 minute call speaking to 4 people finally managed to get an order placed. Apparently, 2 systems had conflicting information preventing the sales team placing the order. Ended up with a very helpful lady who sorted it all out for me. Now just have to wait for the engineer's appointment.
0 Ratings