cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

FTTP connection into property - want to move the termination point

Hi

I moved into a new house and ordered the 900 MB FTTP package. Trouble was the end point in the house was into the living room, and I want to move it down from the 1st floor, to the ground floor.

I tried to book this via BTs call desk but i kept getting told the system was down. Is there a way to book this online?

been 2 months now and im stuck using powerlines! 🙂

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: FTTP connection into property - want to move the termination point

I don't know about booking an appointment but I take it is not possible to route an ethernet cable from the ONT (the little white box on the wall) to the hub in another room?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings icon. If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted solution’
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: FTTP connection into property - want to move the termination point

it is openreach you need to contact not BT to get the ONT moved       you should get a quote of the likely cost

https://www.formwize.openreach.co.uk/run/survey3.cfm?idx=505d040e0f0e09

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings