cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

FTTP install follow up appointment with cherry picker

On Friday 6th Jan 2023 had an engineer come round to install FTTP. They did the inside portion of the work but said they were unable to the exterior work to the telephone pole and would require a cherry picker (I don't agree with this as i've seen workmen up the pole with just ladders before). The engineer said he would report back and we should expect an engineer to come by with a cherry picker to do the exterior work. I asked when and he said doesn't know and they will "just turn up", very inconvenient not knowing when they're going to come !! It is now Wednesday 11th Jan and no one has turned up yet. Has anyone else had a similar experience ? Should i get in contact with BT and ask them to chase up another appointment. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: FTTP install follow up appointment with cherry picker

Try phoning FTTP TEAM 08005874787 and see if they can help with likely installation date. If you get redirected to CS then hang up and try again later 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.