cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

FTTP now available at my address but it’s also not??

Go to solution

Got an email from BT to say FTTP is now available at my address and even got notification from Openreach too, however, I rang BT today to upgrade and their system says it’s not showing as available. 

When I check Broadbandchecker.bt site it’s showing as available as is the BT website when I check as a non customer and also openreach site is showing as live, what is going on and why isn’t it updating on BT computers so I can upgrade. 

Thanks for the help 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: FTTP now available at my address but it’s also not??

Go to solution

Enter your phone number in the checker and post a screenshot of the result.

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

It won’t let me do my phone number. Think it’s because I went over to Digital voice yesterday as it’s saying no data for this number. Had to do it via address earlier 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

that is a known problem with DV  try using your address not post code

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

8E6F4392-6C07-4951-92E3-3A5F3B16AA7C.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

ED50C454-D58D-4373-AE49-2DC3D1CFCD8E.png

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

That shows FTTP is available to you so try phoning FTTP TEAM 08005874787 and they should be able to help..

If when phoning you get redirected to CS then you need to keep trying as this happens if FTTP lines busy

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.