cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

FTTP profile resetting upload speed

Hi, 

As of the last week my fttp upload speeds have been locked to 10mbps from the usual 50mbps I have been getting before, the only fix I have for this issue is to disconnect the fttp modem and BT router from the socket, wait 15 seconds and replug them in.

Could anyone have a look into why my fttp profile seems to be resetting my upload speeds, Download speeds are fine at the 300mbps which im paying for.

Many thanks,

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: FTTP profile resetting upload speed

Have you tried phoning the FTTP team to see if they can help you 08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: FTTP profile resetting upload speed

So, a few days after this post I contacted the fttp team, they assured me the IT team had looked at my line, router for firmware etc. So apparently I was lead to believe the issue had been fixed. To my knowledge it had been and for a few weeks it was great, no drops in speed and upload was actually increased to 70+mbps.

Unfortunately a few weeks later this darn issue has reappeared and I would like some advice. Restarting the router fixes the issue for a day or so. Unplugging the Ethernet cable at either the PCs end or the routers end fixes the issue momentarily again of course. I have tried different cat6e cables to no avail.

Any additional advice would be greatly appreciated before i have to contact the FTTP team again.

0 Ratings