cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
McG
Contributor
Message 11 of 18

Re: FTTP

I literally watched the engineers install the new fibre in my street a few weeks ago 👍

0 Ratings
mytisbrewin
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 18

When FTTP became available for me I couldn't order it online either. Phoned 0800 5874787 and they set me up with no problems. 

0 Ratings
stephen1982
Contributor
Message 13 of 18

is that number still valid? i have the the Ultrafast Fibre 250 package if i call that number will they be able to tell me if i can upgrade to the new 1gig speeds what is being released this month when available? as my dsl checker just shows my package i have now
0 Ratings
pippincp
Sage
Message 14 of 18

The number is still valid but they can't sell you what they do not yet offer.

What is it you don't understand that it is not yet available?

0 Ratings
stephen1982
Contributor
Message 15 of 18

I will give them a ring next week as it meant to be the 23rd of march packages are available but when the fttp was first available in my area I was able to order it before the prices was online as there wasnt no packages  on there website available at the time some bt customers have already got the halo 900 package so

0 Ratings
pippincp
Sage
Message 16 of 18

stephen1982
Contributor
Message 17 of 18

thanks for the info i am paying around 60 now since i started my fttp contract a few years ago thats not a bad price £67.99 hopefully i can upgrade will check in the the next few weeks my contract has finished now

0 Ratings
busterboy1
Expert
Message 18 of 18

I rather fancy haggling with them after the 24 month period like we all do.

£59.99 for two years and start the haggling. 😉

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings