cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Fault not fixed

We've recently upgraded to Halo 1. Since then we have had nothing but connection issues.  It is either really slow or just drops out.

I reported to BT on 28th May and they said there was a fault but gave no indication of what it was.  I've just managed to log on and they say fault is fixed but it isn't.  I've tried to contact them to get but am unable to get anywhere. The website send me round in circles saying I already have an open fault case so I cant report again and the phones are  not answered.  Lice chat is not available at any time either.

Any ideas on how I can report that the fault was not fixed 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Fault not fixed

if you have a phone fault then you need to report it to 151

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

@imjolly  I think it might be an idea to find out what the fault is first.

@mrscitiesCan you post the hub connection stats from Advanced settings/technical log/information.

Enter your phone number HERE and post the result after removing number.

A quiet line test 17070 option 2 best with corded phone.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Thanks. Have done as you suggested but unable to post report as file size too large.

i have got through on their text service and again they have said there is a fault and will send someone out.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Are you sure you are trying to post the information page and not the technical log?

0 Ratings