cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Faults repair time scale

I signed up for broadband 4 weeks ago. Equipment supplied but since connecting speed is only 2.8Mbps.and I cannot use my phone to dial out.  2 questions. 1. If my phone will not dial out, will it work for 999? 
2. I was told that part of the line needs replacement. For weeks now I have had no updates on timescales or progress. Cannot get to talk to anyone.

I am close to cancelling everything, I just need to get reassurance that progress is being made.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Faults repair time scale

if you have reported the phone fault to 150 have you checked MYBT for progress on your fault

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Have you got Digital Voice because slow broadband wouldn’t usually affect your ability to make calls.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

All. I know is that from point of connection Both faults have occurred and on fault tracker both faults say other services may be affected by each fault. But thanks for info..

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Sounds like an external line fault that Openreach need to fix. If you cancel, it will not be fixed, and you would have the same problem again, with a different provider.

0 Ratings