cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Burnside5
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Fed up with under-performing broadband

I've been in my house for 2 years and have consistently battled with poor broadband speeds and hourly drops (this is now fixed fortunately). I raise faults and have engineers round, each time needing to be at home, they can never find anything wrong so reset the line, the speed go up but then over the course of the next few weeks drop right back down. I currently have a case manager on this, although he has stopped replying to email and instead I just receive text messages from off-shore who just frustrate things further. Any advise? My guaranteed minimum speed is 35MbpsHub Log 151119.pngWholesale Speed Test 151119.pngWholesale test result 151119.pngDSL Check 151119.png

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
DavidM
Message 2 of 2

Re: Fed up with under-performing broadband

Hi @Burnside5 and welcome to the community.

Thanks for posting your connection information. You're certainly not getting the speed you should be so we'll need to take a closer look at this for you. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage. Just drop me over a reply with the details and we’ll check it out.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings