cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

FiberTTC router resetting

Go to solution

Hello, i have fiber to the cabinet, i have had engineers alot, new line put in under the road everything literally. but my router still continues to drop out, fully resetting router, system uptime is going down so the router is fully resetting. i've had loads of routers and it's not fixing the issue, checked for rain no issue and shine. they done a lift and shift still not fixed the issue. could this be an issue within my house eletrics? 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: FiberTTC router resetting

Go to solution

are the drops in connection at roughly the same time?  if so anything electrical switch or or off about that time like central heating?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Nope i logged it and it just anytime it goes off it seems to calm down at night times but still drops out, had the issue in the past and it kinda went away but now back like 200 drops a day. i have most things switched off in my house at all times just in case it was that, honestly not sure what is causing it.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

the lift and shift and different routers seem to have ruled out external problems so does suggest problem internal but I would think engineers have checked all of wiring and made sure nothing connected to incoming openreach cable before the master socket

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Also had the heating turned off and the issue still presisted 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

yeah they have replaced the master socket in the past, still made no change, it all started happening after power outages in area, so i assume it might be something in the house like internal wires in plug sockets or something. Not sure but feel like moving house its become that much of an issue

0 Ratings