Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrsMaky
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Fibre 100 - upload speed throttling / capped

BT Fibre 100 Upgrade / Smart Hub 2 upload throttling

@SeanD  @NeilO 

we are on 150/30 and we have that Speed for 24 hours after the box resets then the upload drops right back down to 10mb which is the same upload we had on our last package.

we have tested our wired PC direct to the ONT and when we use that we get our connection speeds but as soon as the SH2 gets connected it’s like it’s capped straight down to 10mb Upload. 

we can not get anyone to listen to us and have had this package 14 days and called everyday! 

I am writing here as I would like a moderator to contact me if possible as you seem to be aware of the issue.... I have also had and engineer visit and 3 x NEW SH2’s And a change of ONT and nothing is doing it. I 100% have the speed to the ONT and just feel like no one at BT is listening. Any advise or contact would be great. Thanks 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
JohnC2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Fibre 100 - upload speed throttling / capped

Hi @MrsMaky welcome to the forum and thanks for your post. Sorry that you upload seems to be capped. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

cheers

John

0 Ratings