cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

Fibre 2 correct profile speeds

Go to solution

Hi, After countless talks with BT on the phone and explaining to them that i was on the wrong profile and capped at 55/10 the mod team on here helped me get the correct profile set (THANK GOD)

The only question i have is will my speed increase now? Seems to be stuck at 61.063Mbps when the Max attainable seems to only be going up, It's currently at 73Mbps atm. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!  

1zqjpiD

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: Fibre 2 correct profile speeds

Go to solution

As you have only been connected for less than 2 days after reset then just need to stay connected and if on Huawei then you should get a speed boost after 7/10 from G.INP.

You probably are within your expected speed range currenntly

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution

Ah okay thanks, Not sure what make my cabinet is to be honest.

My whole situation was because i was given fibre 1 instead of fibre 2 and my expected speeds /  stayfast guarantee hasn't changed, Although i did contact them asking if it could be changed and they told me it "should" change within the next 24/48 hours

Fingers crossed it does haha

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

Go to solution

If you enter your phone number your exchange and cab will be shown.  Just post when you can.

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution

Currently have BT without a phone service so can only do address, I'm pretty sure by the looks of the DSL checker its not one with G.INP sadly 😞

8bHzNYg

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

The dslchecke does not tell you so can your post exchange and cab which was you have deleted

Message 7 of 12

Go to solution

Oh sorry about that, do you need the address also? or is this bit okay?

eNLdS1b

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

Unfortunately like me you are on an ECI cab so no G.INP boost

Message 9 of 12

Go to solution

Ah okay, Thank you very much for checking for me.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

@imjolly Sorry one last question, So since my cabinet doesn't have G.INP does that mean my speeds won't go up close to the max data rate in my stats? or is it a wait and see type of game?

Thanks a lot Jolly.

0 Ratings