cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 18

Fibre 2 upgrade

I singed up to BT broadband Fibre 2 a couple of months ago. I notice now they have faster services. Can I upgrade??? e.g. Will the upgrade take over my current contract?

thanks

0 Ratings
17 REPLIES 17
Message 2 of 18

Re: Fibre 2 upgrade

You can upgrade at any time, your existing contract would then be replaced with the new contract, there is no penalty for upgrading and ending the original early.

Message 3 of 18

enter your phone number and post results will show what is available to you   https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 18

Well that's good news - thanks!!!

They should mention this on the upgrade site so people know for sure.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 18

One other thing if I may - if there any speed restriction on Full Fibre? e.g. is it unlimited or does it slow down once you have use so much data like Vermin Media does?

thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 18

unlimited

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 7 of 18

Unlimited as is VM.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 18

Mmmmm unlimited is a bad choice of word. I mean't "unrestrcited".

VM restricts your bandwidth after a decidly small amount of data used.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 18

I have the full fibre to the house and been through the checker fine. BT webpage fails though and asks me to ring them... but can't get through.

Sale lost I guess.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 18

BT have no limits, no restrictions etc, you can use as much as you want, when you want, you won't be told you're using too much or slowed down.