cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Fibre 900 and Smart Hub 2?

Upgraded to fibre 900 from fibre 300 was working reasonably well on old smart hub as soon as smart hub 2 arrived download reduced and upload was only 50 but was 900 download 100 upload on old smart hub. Rang BT they couldn’t even see my hub so decided it was faulty and to use the old smart hub they would send another smart hub 2 . Arrived and same problem rang them they still can’t see it on their system . Want to send another hub and a tech expert surely 2 hubs can’t be faulty. Wired 810 download 100 upload wireless sat right beside it with a Mac book pro 400 download 70 up. The wireless is all over the place. Please help. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Fibre 900 and Smart Hub 2?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Thanks I’ve been reading this beginning to wish I had stayed with fibre 300

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Put your old smart hub back on and leave it. Easy.!!

If it ain't broke don't fix it. 😉

I got sent a brand new Smart Hub 2 this week and try as I may it was slow as anything and horrible.

Put my old Home Hub 4 back on from 2014 when I got it, all working as it was before. 🙂

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Evidently the older smart hub will no longer be receiving support so was told by BT today that I need to use the smart hub 2 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Well mine is back in it's box where it is staying. 🤣

Home Hub 2.JPG

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings