cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Fibre 900 has disappeared

I checked on the BT site after the 500 and 900 FTTP tiers launched and both of these were available for me to order. This was just before the lockdown started at which time most of the options disappeared. I understand that this was due to the engineers having limited ability to enter premises for installation. I have looked again and can see everything up to Fibre 300 but the faster options have now disappeared. 

I currently have a 300mbps product with another supplier but was very keen to change to the BT Fibre 900 product. I tried the web chat but got mixed answers with one agent saying Fibre 900 is available at my address and another saying it isn't.

Is there a way to find out 100% if I can get the fast fibre? Is there any point in phoning or will they have the same info available as the web page?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Fibre 900 has disappeared

You need to ring the sales team on 0800 587 4787 
I'm sure they will take you're order now. 🙂

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for that. Phoned and spoke to somebody. They seemed surprised but only 300mbps available. Ah well. Maybe get an upgrade some time in the future. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

I ordered 900 last month.  It was installed but nearly a week later and I haven't even managed to get the sure fast speeds on a wired connection.  Open reach engineer was sent out and said there is no issue on the lines to the house it must be a BT issue.  Interesting that you say 900 can't be ordered.   Sounds like I am on 300 and paying for 900

0 Ratings