cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Tlittle
Message 1 of 2

Fibre Broadband

I have been trying to get phone and fast fibre broadband since August. I was first told it was not available despite my neighbour in the adjacent appartment having it. We are both connected to the same cabinet which is fibre enabled and has been for some time. To cut a long story short I was advised to install a phone first then check again. This I did and was then told I could have broadband but only the 10mb variety but not to worry because the Openreach engineer would report on the availability of fibre. All this seemed silly to me as I know my neighbour had fast fibre although it took him a while to convince BT that it was available. All the various fibre availability checkers including BT and Openreach report that I can get fibre and that I am connected to the same cabinet as my neighbour. What's going on? Why can I not convince BT that fibre is definitely available? It sounds like a "computer says no" issue and in need of a real person to get down to the cabinet 70 meters from my address and connect me. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Fibre Broadband

In order to find out what services and speed range you should be getting, please enter your BT Retail  phone number into this form.
Broadband availability checker

Please remember to edit out your phone number before you post the results.

0 Ratings