cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Fibre Broadband

Hi. I recently looked to see if I can get fibre broadband in my area and I can’t, but only 8 houses down my street they can. What is the reason for this and can it get changed?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Fibre Broadband

If a BT customer enter your phone number into this Checker. If not use address not postcode.

Post a screenshot of the result. Remove number/address before posting but leave exchange and cab number.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

  

329481F6-42C3-4B12-80F1-0A280B57AFE1.jpeg

F927280B-1FFF-4C18-9B44-DC8C2892BF1C.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Cabinet 71 is not fibre enabled. The houses that have fibre will be connected to a different cabinet. Before you ask, no, it is not possible to move to a different cabinet. That would involve a complete re-arrangement of the local network in your area, individual lines cannot be moved.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

So there is no way I can get fibre broadband ever?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

As you can see from dslchecker results there is no fibre available to your phone number   you just need to wait until openreach upgrade you cabinet

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Don't know about 'ever', but certainly not in the near future I'm afraid.

0 Ratings