cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roger1956
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 27

Fibre broadband

Hi iv been having trouble getting fibre broadband to my house had it with now tv on the 2nd of January changed to bt was told I could have fibre but now over a month later and lot of phone call sill not got fibre any one else got the same trouble I’m at my wits end with it all. By the way only getting 5 mg max but paying for fibre 

0 Ratings
26 REPLIES 26
Sage
Message 2 of 27

Re: Fibre broadband

Enter your phone number HERE and post the result, remove phone number before posting. What service do you have at present, ADSL?

0 Ratings
Roger1956
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 27

0 Ratings
Roger1956
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 27

FD5114FC-F024-4EAA-B763-F3D8BFEF62B3.jpeg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 27

checker shows no fibe available to you but it also shows you had 47mb connection on 29/1/20

can you try checker again but use address rather than number

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Roger1956
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 27

AEE98E3B-4A1B-49E3-9DE7-5A91C0A7B5CD.jpeg

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 27

same result - no fibre

I have asked mods to see if they can help and at least find out why fibre not available now   they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Roger1956
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 27

Thank you much appreciated 👍

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 27

Hi @Roger1956 welcome to the forum and sorry that your fibre broadband order has proved so troublesome. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to look into what has gone wrong here.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Roger1956
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 27

Disappointed

Has any one else feel dissatisfied with BT it taken over five weeks to get the package I asked for when I signed up sill no joy, BT don’t call back when promised and keep  giving me the run around will never ever sign up with them again, really angry now 

0 Ratings