cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 37

Angry

Has any one else feel dissatisfied with BT it taken over five weeks to get the package I asked for when I signed up sill no joy, BT don’t call back when promised and keep  giving me the run around will never ever sign up with them again, really angry now 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 37

Re: Angry

@Roger1956 

Please wait for @JohnC2  to deal, provided you have replied to his private message.

It can take a couple of days for your case to reach the top of their queue, as the moderator  team are quite small.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 13 of 37

Weird that this is marked as solved

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 37

It’s not by any means don’t no why that come up 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 15 of 37

Re: Fibre broadband

So who are currently providing your broadband ?, on 29/1/20 your observed VDSL speed was 47Mb and you say you are getting around 5Mb now, so that suggests sometime after then you were moved from NowTV to BT but ADSL , not FTTC/VDSL.
Is there something unusual about your address , or your Post Code ?, it would seem your address according to OR’s postal address file is wrong, it’s says you cannot get FTTC because of distance to the FTTC ( cabinet) but you can otherwise how did NowTV serve you....it does beg the question how did NowTV progress your order if the address info is corrupt.
If BT couldn’t progress your VDSL order , so put you onto ADSL as a temporary measure they would normally advise you of this
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 16 of 37

@Roger1956wrote:

It’s not by any means don’t no why that come up 

Only you could have marked it as solved ?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 37

I was with now tv until the 2/1/2020 changed to BT  now only get ADSL  no more then 3 meg 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 37

They did say at the time of setting up the order I would have ADSL  for 24 hours then but me back on to super fibre by the 3/01/2020 I was getting 35 to 37 meg with now tv 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 37

I’m new to the community may have pushed the wrong thing 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 20 of 37

Your way of presenting dates is unclear, you had VDSL speeds on 29 Jan, so are you saying you moved to slower ADSL 1st Feb, and BT are saying it will be March before it’s sorted, if so it’s been just over 2 weeks. 

Were you with anyone before NowTV, was the phone number you had NowTV imported into them or did they allocate you one of their numbers when you signed up with them ?

The thing that puzzles me is, most ISP/Telco’s like NowTV, won’t provide service if the address info doesn’t match up , and as all providers ( apart from Virgin) use the same wholesale systems to match you address, then how did your service get provided if your address data is wrong in the wholesale system.

You haven’t confirmed if your address is unusual , for example , ‘top floor flat, 1 Made Up Street’ isn’t as straightforward as ,

No.1 Made Up Street, Anyold Town

0 Ratings