cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 37

Re: Angry

Hi my address and number has not changed for years I had now tv for a year plus net before that and BT before that all on super fibre broadband my date I changed over to but was 02/1/2020 this year were I was but on ADSL NOT super fast as I asked for 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 37

I have NOT. had FTTC  SINCE 1/01/2020 I no it doesn’t make sense 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 23 of 37

Hi @Roger1956,

I can see that my colleague @Matt-S has picked up your case. I can see that he sent you a reply yesterday morning. There are no spare Fibre Ports at the cabinet and Matt is chasing this with Openreach. Matt will be back in touch with you as soon as he has an update.

Thanks

PaddyB

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 37

Thank you 😊 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 25 of 37

Re: Disappointed

@Roger1956 

have you responded to @JohnC2 private message?  if so it can take 2/3 days for your reply to reach top of inbox but mods will contact you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Message 26 of 37

Hi @Roger1956,

I'm sorry about how long it's taking to find a resolution to your case.

I can see that you called in on Saturday and again this morning and agreed for the Case Management team in Lincoln to take over your case.  I will now be leaving your case to the Lincoln team as to not double handle your case, double handling can lead to error's being made and multiple requests being sent over to our supplier.

Once the Lincoln team have resolved the issue please feel free to update this thread.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 27 of 37

Thank you for the time you spent on this matter I hope it will be sorted soon 

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 28 of 37

Hi just a update iv been told there a tag on the line can you explain thanks 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 29 of 37

Hi @Roger1956, a tag on the line is a marker that has been put there by our suppliers to show that there is already a broadband service or an incompatible product or network technology on the line that won't work with broadband. 

These cases are normally raised with our suppliers to either get the records updated if there is no active broadband or see if it's possible to remove the incompatible product or technoloy to allow an order to be placed.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 30 of 37

Hi can it be removed so I can get FTTC

0 Ratings