cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Fibre cabinet full help

Go to solution

I have fttc in my area - 300mbps in 2013 was installed. I had ee fibre broadband from 2017 to 2019 but now there are capacity issues and i cant get fibre with sky. What can i do? when will fibre be available? i dont want adsl or 4g broadband....

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Fibre cabinet full help

Go to solution

The street cabs and there upgrade are responsibility of openreach and nothing to do with BT Retail.  Try asking SKY as the forum cannot help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
How can i contact openreach? email or website?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

There is no point in contacting openreach as they do not deal with the public  you just need to keep checking here until you see available.  Or speak to sky

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
thank you! im keeping my fingers crossed! 🤞
0 Ratings